Leaves will be collected by the Village from October 23 through the week of December 18.
Leaf vacuum collection directions: Simply rake leaves to the front of your lawn near the curb (but NOT into the street) and the Village will collect these leaves. Please be sure your lawn company knows to keep the leaves out of the street. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Prior to October 23rd and after the week of December 18th, leaves must be bagged for pick up in brown paper yard waste bags or a can marked “Yard Waste”( bags available at most hardware stores and Kroger) and place them at the curb after 6:00 pm the day before your RUMPKE pick up. They’ll be picked up by Rumpke on the same day your trash is collected.
- Do NOT rake leaves into the street.
- Do not dump leaves in the swimming pool area.
- Leaves MAY be dumped in the designated area of the South 80.
- The week of Thanksgiving and the week before Luminaria, leaf pick-up will be light as the department prepares for Luminaria/tree lighting.