Visit the Community Garden Facebook Page.
The South 80 acreage was donated to Mariemont in 1976. 75+ acres along the Little Miami River offer 7 miles of trails, community garden plots, a campsite and Little Miami river frontage.
Garden plots are available to residents and non-residents alike.
I would like to rent one or more garden plots. Now what?
ALL OF THE GARDEN PLOTS FOR 2023 HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED.
If one of the gardeners gives up or forfeits their plot this year, the plot will be offered to the first person on the waiting list. Interested parties may contact Garden Director, Steve Spooner, to make a request to be placed on the waiting list.
You can find out details about renting a plot by emailing the Garden Director.
- Garden Director — Steve Spooner:
- A member of the “South 80 Trails, Gardens & Park Advisory Board,” Village of Mariemont resident volunteer Steve Spooner also manages the rental of the South 80 garden plots.
- email: email@example.com
- Email the Garden Director to confirm there are garden plots available.
- Pay for your plot(s) either in person during business hours at 6907 Wooster Pike (checks payable to Village of Mariemont) or pay online (preferred).
Plots rent by the year with a 25’x25’ site costing:
- $30 a year for the first site
- $20 a year for each additional site.
If you already have a reserved plot and would like to pay your yearly fee online please click here.
Click HERE to read the South 80 Community Rules & Regulations.
Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity for volunteers.