Over 50 acres of parkland were created in the Village. These spaces are for the enjoyment of all Mariemont residents. The Carillon is located in the Bell Tower at Dogwood Park. Carillon concerts are conducted every Sunday throughout the summer months. The woods are excellent for nature study, while the open areas provide wonderful spaces for all recreational activities.
The Tot Lot, located at the corner of Pleasant Street and Wooster Pike, provides safe and fun facilities for young children. Sports recreation facilities are provided at Dogwood and Ann Buntin Becker Parks.
Organized programs for children interested in sports are available through the Mariemont Recreation Association.
Some park areas & shelters may be reserved for small private events. Please note that ALL reservable park areas & shelters in the Village have a maximum capacity of 30 people. Click HERE to reserve a shelter.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted in any Village park.
- Inflatable bounce houses are not allowed on Village-owned property.
- If you reserve a shelter for a private event, please make sure to bag your trash and take it with you.
- Most shelters may be reserved for MAXIMUM of TWO HOURS. The online reservation system automatically inserts 30 minutes before/after your reservation to allow time for set-up and clean-up so consecutive rentals are not available.
- The Boathouse may be reserved for a MAXIMUM of FIVE HOURS. The online reservation system automatically inserts 30 minutes before/after your reservation to allow time for set-up and clean-up so consecutive rentals are not available.
- Shelters may only be reserved March through October. They may be used November through February but are not reservable during those months.
Our Parks Include:
Isabelle Hopkins Park – on the corner of Wooster Pike (US 50) and Pocahontas Ave.
Jordan Park – Miami Road just west of East Street
Trolley Turn-Around Park – Miami Road at Murray Avenue
Dale Park & Statuary – Wooster Pike at Plainville Road
Ann Buntin Becker Park – Lanes C & B (Between Beech and Oak Streets)
Patriots Park – Lane F (Between Elm Street and Wooster Pike)
Boathouse – Wooster Pike at Pleasant Street
Bell Tower Park – 3725 Pleasant Street
Dogwood Park – Baseball Fields, Walking Trail, Bird/Wildlife Sanctuary – 3721 Pleasant Street
Concourse Park –Miami Bluff Drive at Center Street
South 80 Gardens and Walking Trails Park – South of 6000 Mariemont Avenue (Park in pool parking lot)
Paul Prevey Bird Sanctuary – Just east of 7060 Mt. Vernon Avenue
Livingood Park – Miami Road at Mt. Vernon Avenue
Madisonville Site – Adjacent to Community Pool at 6000 Mariemont Avenue
Mary Emery Park – Madisonville Road at Plainville Road (adjacent to Tennis Courts)