Welcome to all Mariemont Racquet Sports Enthusiasts!
Please read the following information before registering
* Mariemont has 7 tennis courts located in Mary Emery Park at the corner of Plainville Road and Madisonville Road. The two lower courts are also lined for Pickleball. Lines & portable nets for two more Pickle courts were added to Court 7 (closest to Mariemont Church). Facilities include a practice court and backboard, a sheltered viewing area, and two recently renovated restrooms (when there’s no danger of freezing temps).
* Use of the courts is restricted to members of the Mariemont Racquet Club and their guests, Mariemont School Teams, and clients of MRC-approved Pros.
* Memberships may be purchased through this site by clicking on Register Online Now, or click on Registration Form to print one and deliver it with cash or check made payable to Village of Mariemont, 6907 Wooster Pike, Mariemont, OH 45227.
* Guest fees ($10 per court use) should be paid by cash or check and put through the slot at left of the shelter door.
* Online registration process: you will be prompted to set up an account, or to log in if you already have one. There will be a button to manage your household, where you can add your family members now if you’d like. This database is shared with the pool and other registrations within the web site, so if you enter everyone now you can just select them for various things later. Then you’ll need to read and approve the waiver and choose your membership type. Unfortunately there’s no “shopping cart” – each membership type will have to be purchased separately (ie: 1 Adult & 1 Junior will require two transactions). A 3.5% processing fee will be added to each purchase at checkout. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive an email with the gate code and more MRC information.
* Learn more about what our pros have to offer by clicking on Programs & Activities.
* If you have any questions, please send an email to MTAMembers27@gmail.com. Allow 24 hrs for a response.