Christmas Trees from Mariemont Troop 149
Cincinnati’s Finest Source for Fresh Trees, Wreaths & Pine Roping
Find your perfect tree with us.
Fraser firs, known for their classic shape, beautiful scent and strong boughs.
White pines, known to be hypoallergenic.
Size 5′ to 12′
Fresh Fraser fir and white pine roping. Easy-to-use and available in 25′ and 75′ lengths.
Fresh wreaths, hand-decorated by our local Girl Scout troop
We’re open daily starting Black Friday until mid-December (or when the trees sell out, so don’t delay!)
Black Friday, Noon – 8 pm
Weekdays, 5 – 9 pm
Saturdays, 9 am – 9 pm
Sundays, 10 am – 6 pm
Hours can be impacted by weather and supply. Follow us on Facebook for updates.
We accept all major credit cards, as well as cash and checks.
6907 Wooster Pike
Mariemont, Ohio 45227
Free, convenient parking
6 Reasons to Get Your Christmas Tree From Troop 149
Looking for your perfect Christmas tree? We can help! Here are 6 reasons to shop for your tree with Mariemont Boy Scout Troop 149.
1. Fresh, gorgeous trees. Our Fraser firs and white pines are hand picked for us from a family farm in North Carolina, cut and shipped to us on the same day. With sizes from 5 feet to 12 feet, we have the perfect tree for your home. They smell incredible, and their freshness means the needles stay on the tree much longer.
2. Scout service. Our tree lot is entirely staffed by Scouts and their families, all volunteering their time. The Scouts carry your tree to the cutting station, give it a fresh cut and trim any excess branches you want and even tie it onto your car for no extra charge. Try finding that kind of help at a big box store! And the Mariemont Scouts have been selling trees since 1992, so you know you can trust them.
3. Convenient hours and location. The tree lot opens on Black Friday and is open daily until mid-December. We’re open all day on weekends, and every weeknight. Located at the Mariemont Municipal Building just minutes from Downtown Cincinnati, Hyde Park, Madeira, Indian Hill, Terrace Park, Newtown, Fairfax and Cincinnati’s other East Side neighborhoods. Parking is free and easy.
4. Credit cards accepted! It’s easy to pay, and we accept cash and checks too.
5. It’s charming. Nestled on the Village of Mariemont’s quaint square, you can browse beneath twinkly lights and inhale the scent of balsam. Stroll the square for hot chocolate or ice cream from Graeter’s, a coffee from Starbucks, do a little shopping in our many boutiques or grab a bite to eat at the local restaurants within a stone’s throw of the tree lot.
6. You’re helping a great cause. All proceeds go directly to Troop 149, a dynamic group of Scouts who give back to the community via service that ranges from trash collecting to removing invasive species of plants, and complete Eagle Scout projects ranging from outdoor classrooms to bunk beds for an orphanage in Haiti.
Come shop with us!